Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Too School for Cool

Hello lovely bloggers :)

I hope you are all doing amazing!


I just wanted to blog a bit about today at school. I met up with one of my friends M who I havent seen in ages! ... It was nice spending some quality time with her. We are hoping to see eachother more often during her break on wednesdays in which I will make an effort to get to school earlier to see her. This year I have found moments to see my other good frien S at school too!! it's always great to bump into them so that I could unwind from a very long lecture. M and I just saw eachother for an hour today but we ate something and then sat in the building where my three hour long lecture would soon consume my life.

here is a picture of me browsing the laptop like a "too school for cool" kid would be doing!



After M and I snapped a shot of eachother too!




The night before I did some leisure cooking. I love to cook, it has become my favourite thing to do.





I also would like to remind you all about that face wash kit that I bought a few weeks back!
I haven't forgot.. I have just been waiting a while to let the wash kick in. Well I recommend it! seriuosly!

It's working really well for me! I also suggested it to my younger cousin, and she was very pleased with the results! here is a picture of the kit, just to remind you all about it again...

I'm very honest with you guys, I usually am never pleased with results of face washes...but this wash is a keeper :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of you at school. Takes me back. Thanks for the ride down memory lane....except I didn't have a laptop:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, not a problem! I know everything is online at school now, totally different from even 5 years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the same face wash, L told me about it and I'm loving it! So far so good :)

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C