Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Monday, May 16, 2011

What God Wants con't

I have to address this topic once again, what god wants- is nothing...absolutely nothing but to give us all the opportunity to experience life. I am not going to get in depth as I addressed this previously in another blog. I addressed it through my Favourite author of all time (Neale Donald Waslch) and his book "WHAT GOD WANTS" .... but this time I'm here to write about a second book from him called "HOME WITH GOD"... he has multiple series of this book which continue on conversations with god in attempt to aid us all from continuosly retsraining ourselves from being happy and allowing us to stay on track in life.

This book really brought me to the core of my being, to my pure soul, to bring me closer to God than I have ever been, because I am closer to understanding who I really am at the core of my being and that is God, as God lives within me, infact God is me elaboratively speaking.


We all must come to understand that we are never condemned or not loved by the Devine no matter what we have done. God will always love us. And much of what we condemn ourselves for, anything in life has, to do with the simple fact that we do not feel worthy of God. Even those who dont believe in God at all experience this through a subconcious level because the core of our being, which is god is also our concious.... and any guilt, shame, hurt, misunderstanding that thrives from our concious is also the same place where the exact opposite of that can flourish. As souls made into physical human beings at birth, we choose everything in life... infact we choose our life and when we want to live, wat experiences we want induce, what family we want to be enriched with, and much more in fact we even choose our own death... it is very hard to loosely state this without having to read the book to understand it more precisely. But I can assure you all that if you do go out and get this book, you will no longer quetsion my statement. Life is a big question mark indeed... but thats what our soul purpose came here to figure out. And God is with you throughout it all, the good the bad, the beautiful and the ugly.

The book changed my life, Yet im still learning each day and struggling with things and as I do, one thing keeps me on track and moving forward. one simple thought keeps me focused, and I too have many struggles staying persistent. But here it is, everyting that happens in life is meant to be, and that phrase means more than it ever did after reading this book, and I musn't look into the past as it is an illusion and an experience, nothing more nothing less... life can only go one from one point and that one point is Now. We must live in the now, and understand that now is where your happiness manifests from. And Now is who you are not yesterday or even tomorrow. But NOW.


"be distracting by the moment" Jc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C