Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Right beside me

Our Relationship: The Beginning

Someone seems so special to me, yet I just cant grab a hold.
This distance between you and I has me feeling cold.
My head ponders of all the possibilities from the pro's to the con's but I’m happy when I’m with you because it never feels wrong.
You have this power to make me feel powerless, to make me feel weak and helpless. I don't want to leave you without answers; it makes me feel selfish. I'm dazed and confused but there is no doubt that I've fallen for you. I just wish you came to me when I constantly had a real smile on my face. I can't deny that I have been hurt, nor that it has affected my future and made me who I am today, but your presence always makes the pain go away. I've been told to be strong, stop stressing; to look ahead and never look behind. but each time I've tried, another piece of pain has been implanted in my mind.

I walk the earth trying to look ahead because the past hurts behind me, but what makes me so secure today is knowing your right beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C