Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

My Nonna Angela

I sit in silence thinking about your beauty..
your presence is stronger than ever.
I love your precious smile and everything we had together.

It wasn’t much during the last few years because of the barriers between us
but without you and your strength
Our family wouldn’t have really been much...

Without you, there was no us
And without your love.. It was hard to keep in touch....
the love you showed everyone was never enough
You kept on strong for very long.

And those times when I was around you.. nothing ever seemed wrong.
You were a Mighty woman with feirceness inside....
But only of beauty, passion and pride...

Your heart was solid gold and your love was that of a saint.....
To reunite with you once again..
I can hardly wait....

I thought of you every day at moments in time....
Mostly when I needed a lift or when I would cry...
You’re the strongest women I know and trust me Nonna ....that will never be forgotten...it will stay as I grow.

I believe you left a piece of an angel in all of us....
When we are all our better halves....
But Nonna you were pure ....there was nothing that could amount to that....

You’re in heaven now...looking down on your family ...the ones you held together
Who have always made you happy.

When I look up I will think of you...when I look at my father.... I will think of you... when I look at my reflection… I know I came from you....

And I will think to my self… What a Wonderful Woman....

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C