Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Short Inspirational Thoughts

My Own Inspirational Quotes
If you can't learn to let things go, and live life for all the blessings and not the hatred, then what is life worth living? Let it all go and smile because you mean it, not because you want to make people believe it.

The kind of person you ought to become depends on your notion of how deserving you feel you are, and only you can decide that, not any other.

I don't want to be who I was yesterday, I want to learn from the past and avoid what I didn't find considerable while I'm in the present, so that I could have a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C