Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Clothes and Life, they're the Same!




Life is alot like clothes. It doesn't matter what your wearing but it matters how you wear it.

It's about putting each peice of clothing on with satisfaction and content, not because you need to cover up and hide your real identity.

I hope we are all wearing those killer stilletos because we feel they complete our outfit, not because we need to present ourselves with a bit more class, height or approval.

I hope we match our clothes because the colors compliment our visual of the world and its beauty, not because there is a certain order to things that we all should structurlize towards.

And when we throw that old sweater far back into the closet, I hope it's because that top is no longer useful because we grew out of it and not because the nifty new items are just bigger and better to replace it with.

Clothes can be fabulous...
or imposturous!
And so can life!
That's exactly why us girlies are so smart when it comes to style ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jessica,

    I really enjoy reading your blogs...follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being overweight for several years now I feel like I don't take the care I need to love what I am wearing. It is important!! I will try harder. Thanks for stopping over today. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C