Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lovely Day



First and Foremost! Happy Father's day to all the dedicated fathers out there!

Especially my Father.

Dear, Daddy

I Love you more than life itself and more than you'll ever know. I know I could be hard to handle at times, actually most times. But you are strong willed and determined to keep me in track in life. And you do a really good job at that.
As I get older I realise how lucky I am to have you as a father and I will continue to feel more and more blessed as the years go on.

Anyone could be a Dad, But it takes a special, loving, hard working, dedicated person to be a Father.


Happy Fathers Day!



THIS MORNING we went to my Nonno's house to wish him a happy father's day as well! He deserves a special father's day as well! I love them both and I hope they enjoyed their day.

We watched the Italy game this morning! Forza Forza! haha ....

Nika is repping the italia team more than I was!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was a great day.
    Thank you for stopping over and nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post! Wishing you a lovely Monday and a great great Summer!! xx

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C