Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Monday, June 21, 2010

At Home All Day, And the little things I noticed LOL

Today was Beautiful outside! So I woke up early aroun 10:30 and took a swim. I did a lot of different work outs, hopefully I see some improvments! lol

Afterwards around 2 in the afternoon, my Handsome came by to see me:) Gosh I love him! I was so happy to see him I didn't even care that we watched the whole soccer game with without me asking to flip the channel, look through a magazine, poke at him out of bordem, or just get up and start walking around, lol I don't know.

I Just wanted to cuddle him while he watched the game:)

I am so into the soccer game only when brazil or italy plays because I cheer on Italy and my Handsome cheers on Brazil.

This is me with the Italy shirt lol, just to show some love and support.


Any other team, I just can't sit there the whole time!

I NOTICED so much though as I watched, cuddled up next to him.
I noticed how much these soccer players complain! Paaaleeeze guys, I see you! don't drop to the ground just for the heck of it and start screaming in agonizing pain!

Now that I'm cheesed up about this, here are just a few of the things I noticed
1.) Defence players decides to fall to the ground 1 minute after he got hit in the mouth. But the best part is, hes holding his nose.
2.) ITALY!! comonnnnn, De Rossi.. how obvious!! you're running and running and running as if your the lead of a race with people miles behind you and you leap in the air to drop in soo much pain holding your leg??? What are you doing!? Even better question? Why on earth did you fall while your team was in the zone!!! We could have scored that! Gosh!
3.) Some of these fights that break out just seem so extremely fixed. Just saying.
4.) Even many of the ref's calls or non calls for that matter seem fixed too.
5.) I mean, these soccer players take one tumble onto the floor of the field and they scream and cry like they are giving birth to a baby,(Now Try doing that)and the goalies job is to fly around the net saving shots! it is part of there job. WTH they don't cry??


OKAY, I'm sure there are more. Actually I know there are! But I had to post this because I ramble on and on about this each and every game lol. And all the guys in my life watching it with me didn't care to listen because there eyes, and ears were glued to the television.


After the soccer game, Handsome left me:( lol he had to go home and take care of some bussiness so I started cooking for the family :) Just mom, dad and I tonight. My brother worked late.

I had to make a bigger meal this time cause my dad has been really hungry lately after work lol well I tried to satisify him! I think I did.

I NOTICED he is so traditional! He is never pleased unless I make italian food! My mom on the other hand, allows me to experiment on her haha.

So, I stuck with the traditional Italian meal.

FIRST, I stared to cook the sauces. The one on the right was for the pasta, and the one on the left had onions and potatoes in it.




SECOND, I cooked up the fatina, same old same old I've been making




THIRD, Added A new food to the menue in which I've made plenty of times but never bloggged about it yet lol, is pasta with sauce




I gotta do what I gotta do to relieve some stress from my Momma in time of healing and fill my Fathers tummy up after a long days work! I love them both and they both need my help.

I've got the Energy! lol



~!~!~!~!!~!~!~!VERY IMPORTANT~!~!~!~!~!

THANK YOU TO ALL MY BLOGGERS.
I HAVE A SMALL LIST OF YOU GUYS BUT IM GREATFUL TO HAVE ALL OF YOU TO INTERACT WITH! IT HELPS ME FEEL LIKE I AM ACTUALLY NOTICED FOR THE LITTLE THINGS I DO, LIKE TO DO, LOVE TO DO AND FOR ALL THE GROWING UP IM DOING. ALL THE CHANGES IN MY LIFE AND YOURS SHOULD ALWAYS BE ACKNOWLEDGED AND GRATIFIIED! DON'T IGNORE THEM THEY MEAN ALOT TO YOU:) YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!


TO ALL MY BLOGGERS ONCE AGAIN, THE SOCIAL BUTTERFLY WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE YOU ALL WITH A QUOTE THAT I HOPE YOU ALL FIND DELIGHTFUL AND ENLIGHTENING :)

We Delight in the beauty of the Butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty



Just keep on growing ;)

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you poured your heart into that meal! I'm sure it was fabulous:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanks Modern mom! I sure did:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey missy,

    I love how the blog is taking on a life of its own - so creative... and wow, you had a lot to do and you accomplished alot too...the food looks yummy!!! You know what, is that Tiramisu that I see on your blog, you should definitely post a recipe - I have always wanted to make my own...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kiki :) yes it is Tiramisu! But I didn't make it, I wish! I will get the recipe soon. I know of someone who makes excellent Tiramisu so once I learn to make it I will definately post the recipe. It shouldn't be too hard though. hopefully haha.

    Thanks for the compliments on the progress of my blog. It means a whole lot! I love blogging and I'm greatful for it all !

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C