Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mexican Night

Just us Three eating at a mexican restaurant near my house! lol it was fun and different... mexican tunes were playing even Selina's music. I love her music. I felt like I was in the heart of mexico!


I have never been to a mexican restaurant! I know I got to get out of my caccoon a little more often! lol.. but hopefully this summer I do a lot of exciting, new things!



This was my company! love them and had a great time!


And lastly, me! munching on an appetizer...for now atleast lol the quesadillas with chicken came afterwards!

Thanks for reading just one of my tiny adventures!

<3 Jessica-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C