Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daddy Loves you

I Read this from a blogger of mine, I believe hes a priest but he blogs... I love reading what he says because his heart is close to God. I wanted to share this blog with you... I hope you all feel alittle closer to God today, and just know you are never alone.

xoxox Bloggers.

God loves you.
I found this beautiful letter by Krystle Koay on the web and thought I would pass it on. She suggests that after reading it you spend a few minutes just talking to God and thanking him for his love while you share your hopes and fears.

A lot of her letter comes right out of the Psalms, in the Bible, God's entire love letter to you and me. Thank you Krystle.

Cal.

My beloved,
You are fearfully and wonderfully made.

I’ve chose you when I planned creation. Have you not remember that you were a miracle child? I’ve brought you to this world according to my plan. I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live.

You were not a mistake, the country you were put in was not a mistake, and the life you are living is not a mistake – for all your days are written in my book.

I am familiar with all your ways even the very hairs on your head are numbered.
It is my desire to lavish my love on you.
I love you. Simply because you are my child and I am your Father.
I am your provider and I meet all your needs.

My plans for you have always been filled with hope because I love you. My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore.

Do not worry about tomorrow, I will have that taken care of.

Delight in me and I will grant you the desire of your heart. I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine.

I am your greatest encourager, your Father who comforts you in all your troubles.
I see your tears, I see your frustrations.
When you go through the deepest and hardest moments, I am there. When you failed the exams, I was there. When your friends leave you, I was there. When you felt alone, I was there.

When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you. I have carried you close to my heart. I will wipe away every tear from your eyes. I am your Father, and I love you!

All that I ask for is that you spend time with me and hear me. Despite your running in and out, your busy schedule, remember I am waiting for you to respond: Daddy, I love you!

Love,
Daddy in heaven

2 comments:

  1. That was really well written...very inspiring !!!!!! I really enjoyed reading this <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautiful is this...:) i love it

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C