Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Bright Light

step forward into a light so pure the eyes can't bare to see,
its the entrance of a thought so vague and so unclear to me.
I hope for a journey that I can keep track,
of one with will and commence,
one with relief and some slack.
with promises so alluring, its convincing and abundent.
So that I could forget the past and forcus on the present moment.
I love such a light, wish I truly had seen it,
rather than the illusions in my head of a light so peristant.

If a light were so true, I'd follow it till no end.
But this light has one place and it only consists in my head.
Some say the thoughts we procreate inside our heads are real.
keep thinking about and you'll keep bringing about, and thats the way to feel!
I say let it be physically infront of me, now that's the real deal.
I'm too tired from all the lost hope, do I need to do the rest of the mental work.. for real?

I am sick of all this hope, all this dreaming, all this nonsense.
Bright light shine upon me as though I'm dreaming in the present tense!
I want this to elope me so that I do not need to worry.
I want to really hope so that I can kick back in life without a constant fight.
Bright light come before me... let me see you and be happy..
Bright light lead before me, so that I could be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C