Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

inspirational quote!

Hello bloggers :)



Making this blog a quick one!


I thought up this quote this morning and I feel its a great way to start out a new outlook... or at least just support the out look I have begun to take progress in..

"we are all at different stages, different ages, so lets just repect the different ways in which.. we change our selves"

Change is inevitable, the good, the bad and the ugly, will always occur... I guess after so much change has happened to me in a short span of time, I have learned to accept it alot more easily... I heard it plenty and they were right.. if the situation doesnt kill you it will make you stronger. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. You thought up that quote yourself? It is so on the mark! I also always say you never know what is going on behind closed doors. Explaining to my girls that we don't know what hardships others are facing, cut people some slack, show some grace.
    A beautiful post to start my day!
    If I don't "see" you. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you modern mom, that is also very true! it doesnt matter who someone is they could be the care taker of a building or the CEO we all got something going on...

    Have a great Holiday season to you and your whole family :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C