Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lit a Candle

Dear bloggers... its been exactly a week since Nika has Passed and yes Im feeling the same as I did the day of....

but I wanted to write out something that I feel gave me slight bit of peace and hope...



I lit a candle for Nika the day she passed or maybe the day after cause my cousin mentioned to me that it is important to do after a loved one passes and it is a great way to read when a loved one is finally happy and with God and she told me when it dies out that you will recieve a sign. She told me that the flame indicates that Nika is still with me and waiting for me to heal just enough for her to move on and be happy because a loved one who has passed wont leave until we have grieved enough. well I am not ready I miss her dearly.. but I did feel that she really is gone... this whole week I was in denial... I have my moments even today but it just really felt like she was gone because last sunday she was with me and thinking of this sunday with her not being here will makes me feel it.....

after exactly a week since my puppy passed on... the candle died out. This morning I went downstairs to see it because I really felt that the flame burned out. It was around the same time Nika passed when I came to view the candle.... immediately after I searched for a sign...I looked out the window and it began to snow so beautifully...


I hope this was a sign from Nika and God that she has found her way home and she is happy....


Keeping you in my prayers always and forever baby girl.. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C