Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beyonces New Video and Child Obesity

Hello Bloggers...
I just had to post this video on my blog because I have mixed emotions about this one....


Don't get me wrong I LOVE BEYONCE... and I'm sure Beyonce feels she is doing something great by making a video that targets the youth and obesity issues... since I have stated before 1.2 billion people are eating too much and something has to be done to help them!...But like I also mentioned before...another 1.2 billion people are not eating enough. It is obvious by these statements alone that food isnt really the issue, its the distribution of food, the amount of information and availability of healthy foods and the security of food for many individuals. That is the issue. This never seems to be stated through music mainstream and the media...It's daunting really..I guess its just easier to blame the individual for their health issues instead of those incharge of 100 % of the food that is distributed in this world...

Beyonce, I love you<3 But you should move that butt towards the camera and screammmm at all the authorities and get these people to move their butts to the work board and really get bussiness done for our society...


No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C