Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stuffed Peppers

Hello Bloggers!


I haven't posted any of my meals lately probably because I haven't cooked in while.... But now that I got the summer to myself its time to start doing all the things I love to do....



for one thing, cooking:)




I made stuffed peppers the other day for my parents :)


The peppers were packed with ground beef, whipped egg and bread crums as well as diced zucchini and onion....


I don't have much more to write about tonight! Have a great one Bloggers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gooodness! Those look amazing...I want some :( ahh!

    What's next? :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks absolutely delicious! Cannot wait to see what else you make! :D

    ReplyDelete

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C