Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Out Beyond Ideas of Wrongdoing and Rightdoing, There is a Field. Meet Me There.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Inspirational thought: Growing up

Something I wrote a while back. In highschool, so about 5 years back.



I am determined and that I should be... that is the answer to my question... I know myself, like I know my rights, I know my health like I know the worth of my life.... everything that shines in my life... I consider it mine. Stand up for what you want what you think or what you plan on doing... a closed mouth doesn’t get you anywhere... Speak up! Whatever happens will happen and the outcome is always worth it... so put effort into it .... Don’t lose it...grow from it.... know you want more... and exceed to succeed.... Don’t look at other people they're just cheap imitations of what you shouldn’t be... because what you are and what you’re capable of is everything you and only you can amount to and no one else can do that job for you. Don’t look up to others look down on them ...know your higher and be the best of your world.... you are not what people want you to be... you are what you can and will be..... I have experiences that make me what I am.... you have experiences that make you who you are... our journey doesn’t end there so live it ..... and love it ..... never look back at those who were cowards in your life... because they just gave you a stepping stone to walk across another little rock to guide you to your way.... just keep stepping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

54488-211-2BA8F35C284DE8DD59BD7DC321385C1C